Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements must be:
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, EndNote or manual reference for reference management and formatting, or manual citation and choose IEEE style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the article journal template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation.
- Abstract. The Abstract has 200 to 300 Words; No citation; State in the abstract a Background (2-3 Sentences), Research Contribution (1-2 Sentences), Implementation Method (2-3 Sentences), and Results (Minimal 8 Sentences), and the Conclusions (2-3 Sentences).
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion.
- References. Expect a minimum of 30 references from journal papers (Scopus Index). The references must be up-to-date references (5 years back).